|Intake for MBBS Course||September, 2020|
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission||45 to 60 days|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Annual Tuition Fees (Approx.)||Rs.4.55 Lakhs/Year|
|Course Duration||6 years with internship|
|Medium of Education||English|
|University Ranking||Country - 29 World - 11294|
In 1992, Tbilisi Medical Academy was founded by notable pediatric surgeon, Petre Shotadze who was also a Georgian physician.
In 1999, Tbilisi Medical Academy was renamed as “Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy”, following the demise of Dr. Shotadze. Since its establishment, TMA has grown up more than 1500 graduates who work successfully in leading Georgian and International Hospitals, Scientific Centres, and universities.
Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy is a teaching university, with highly qualified academic staff, and a self-governed higher education institution which conducts its activities in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Below are some of the benefits of studying at Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy:
• The MBBS course is completely taught in the English medium of instruction and thus there is an increase in the number of international and Indian students.
• Students are not required to clear IELTS or TOEFL for admission.
• There is no entrance exam required for admission.
• Tbilisi Medical Academy provides on-campus accommodation facilities to students.
• The university provides quality education that matches international standards.
• Students will get a universally recognized MBBS degree after the successful completion of the course.
• No donation required for admission.
• The university consists of highly qualified, talented, staff. The university has maintained a good teacher-student ratio.
The duration of the MBBS course at Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy is 6 years, out of which 1 year is the internship.
• First 5 years - theoretical or academic medical education
• Last one year - hands-on experience or an internship in an affiliated hospital. Eligibility Criteria
• The candidate must be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date in which the admission is being taken.
• The applicant should have secured at least 60% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2 and 40% if the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC.
• The applicant must clear the NEET exam as it is mandatory for students coming from India.
• It is mandatory for the applicants to clear both IELTS and TOEFL exams. Required Documents
|First Year||7000 USD|
|Second to Sixth Year||7000 USD|
|2nd to 6th year Includes:- Tution Fee + Hostel Fee + Insurance + Medical + Registration + Visa Extension|