MBBS In Ukraine
Ukraine is the 2nd largest country in Eastern Europe and is well known for its advanced educational system. MBBS in Ukraine is the 1st option for medical students in India. Currently, more than 65000 students are studying from more than 137 countries. A report estimated that more than 3500 students get admitted per year to Ukraine’s medical universities. Ukraine has hundreds of MCI and NMC approved Medical Universities that offer various medical courses such as MBBS, General Medicine, Pharmacy, Paediatrics, Prosthodontics, Nursing, and BDS, etc.
This country might be the best and first choice for students who want to pursue MBBS from abroad at an affordable cost. Here are a few reasons to choose Ukraine for your Medical Study.
Reasons to pursue MBBS in Ukraine.
- It can be cheaper to pursue MBBS in Ukraine, where the minimum semester fee is up to ₹1.5 lakhs, which is much cheaper than pursuing MBBS from India.
- Ukraine has a quite safe environment for every gender. Their rules and law are equal for everyone.
- Their cost of living is so affordable compared to other countries. It hardly costs 6000 to 8000 per month for a student in Ukraine.
- An MBBS from a reputed university in Ukraine is eligible to pursue PG in medical from any corner of the globe including the USA, UK, and Australia as well in India.
- Their MBBS education system is covered by the bologna agreement, by which students can intern or practice in any reputed hospital.
- After completing 5 years of course and one year of internship students receive a degree of MD physician which is equal to an Indian MBBS degree.
Let's have a look at MBBS in Ukraine course details and Eligibility
- Course Name: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
- Basic Eligibility Criteria: Minimum 50% in 10+ 2 Examinations with BPC Subjects and NEET.
- Medium Language: English (preferred)
- Duration of Course: 6 Years
- International English Language Testing System(IELTS): Not Required
- English as a Foreign Language test (TOEFL): : Not Required
A student who wishes to take admission to any medical university in Ukraine must follow this eligibility criterion-
- The student must be at least 17 years old
- 12th pass out with 50% marks in BPC subject (some university demands 60% marks) from any approved board
- Qualified NEET Entrance Exam.
- Have all the required documents
Any special type of document is not required in the admission process; you get admission only with the basic document. You must have a virgin copy of the document. Below is the list of needed documents-
- Admission university latter
- Copy of NEET scorecard
- Medical Certificates
- Marksheet of 10th and 12th standard
- Migration certificate
- Bank statement
- Birth certificate
- Valid Passport.
Application dates and deadlines 2021
Admission in university in Ukraine for MBBS takes place at the beginning of March to the beginning of September and their first semester starts from mid-October. In winter, there are holidays of about 15 days, while at the end of the year; there are holidays of 2 months. If you want to do MBBS from Ukraine, then our suggestion will be to fill the form at the beginning of March as seats are very limited, later they may get full and you may lose your chances of admission.
Here is the list of best universities in Ukraine for MBBS
Advantages of studying MBBS in Ukraine
There are various advantages of studying MBBS in Ukraine. In India, most medical student’s dream is to pursue MBBS from any reputed institution. But most of them are not able to fulfil their dream; two reasons are the high fees of MBBS study and clearing the NEET exam. But when you plan to study MBBS from Ukraine then you get the solution to the problems. Major advantages of studying MBBS in Ukraine.
Ukraine is famous for its high-quality education and affordable tuition fees. The medical university fees here start from the semester at Rs 1.5 lakhs and the living cost will be the same as in India. Hence MBBS in Ukraine is the first choice of Indian medical students.
You do not need any type of Admission Test or Foreign Language Test for admission. You can get admission to top universities here only by qualifying NEET.
An agreement for the Quality of Medical Education between the education Ministry and European countries has been done. It is designed for the higher education of students. Because of this, the institution is bound for advanced-level medical practice.
After getting an MBBS or MD degree from the Medical University of Ukraine, you can own your clinic in any corner of the world or you can start your career as a reputed doctor in any major hospital.
FMGE or MCI screening test coaching facility is provided by Indian teachers to Indian students in most university campuses of Ukraine, which is not available in any other country.