MBBS In Kyrgyzstan
Whenever it comes to studying MBBS in the budget, the first option for Indian medical students is MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. The country has several high-end medical universities which are NMC and MCI approved. The medical facility in Kyrgyzstan is at the very next level, which is enough to attract Indian and foreign medical students. This country of Europe is also the best option for students because here the student can live daily life at a very affordable price, as well as their fee structure is also very affordable.
According to a report by Wikipedia, a global information website, about 16000 Indian medical students are studying in Kyrgyzstan. Here the MBBS course is completed in 6 years with a 1-year internship mandatory. If we talk about the expenditure for the whole 6 years, then it is about 12 to 15 lakh rupees. If you are reading this guide then it is obvious that you must be thinking of taking admission in Kyrgyzstan. So in this guide, we will tell you everything that you should know before admission. So that there is no problem with your admission and you can continue your study in a very smooth way.
About The Kyrgyzstan- The center is located in Central Asia, a small country also known as the Kyrgyz Republic. This country is especially famous for its natural beauty and culture. Its borders are locked on all sides, surrounded by mountains and borders with other countries such as Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, and China. The capital and largest city here is Bishkek, which has a population of about 12.30 lakhs. About 6 medical universities in the country are approved by the Medical Council of India and NMC. The biggest reason for having fewer medical colleges and universities is that there is less population there. With so many medical universities, they can manage the health of their entire population very well.
Why should you choose MBBS in Kyrgyzstan ?
- Kyrgyzstan has both public and private medical universities. Students can use their own free will. All these universities are managed by the Ministry of Education and Healthcare. The university fees here are much less than the MBBS fees of Indian universities.
- Few of the universities here come from the top universities of the world. And almost all universities rank above the ranks of MBBS colleges in India.
- English is the medium of instruction for Indian students or foreign students. So language is not a problem here. Those universities that are not approved by MCI prefer to teach in their national language.
- Most of the top universities there are managed by the government so that there is no risk of any kind of scam or fee increase.
- Due to the low population, there are sufficient seats in medical colleges, due to which students can complete their practice very easily.
- As well as their method of teaching and high medical technology, differentiate them from the medical colleges of India.
Let's have a look at MBBS in Kyrgyzstan course details and Eligibility
- Course Name: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
- Basic Eligibility Criteria: Minimum 50% in 10+ 2 Examinations with BPC Subjects and NEET.
- Medium Language: English (preferred)
- Duration of Course: 6 Years
- International English Language Testing System(IELTS): Not Required
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): Not Required
To take admission to any medical university in Kyrgyzstan , students must pass the following eligibility criteria-
- The learner must be at least 17 years old
- 12th passout with 50% marks in BPC subject (some university demands 60% marks)
- Qualified NEET Entrance Exam
- Have all the required documents
Note: For SC / ST and OBC students, it is necessary to pass in 12th with at least 40% marks.
No very special type of document is required in the admission process, you get admission only with the basic document. You must have a virgin copy of the document. Below is the list of required documents-
- Admission university latter
- Copy of NEET scorecard
- Medical Certificates
- Marksheet of 10th and 12th standard
- Migration certificate
- Bank statement (Min 4 lakh bank balance should be)
- Birth certificate
- Valid Passport.
Application dates and deadlines 2021
Admission to most universities in Kyrgyzstan starts in the first week of February and the last date of application is till the end of September. Their semester starts in mid-October and ends in late January. Semester holidays are of 15 days while summer vacation is of about 2 months. For more information, you can visit the official website of the university. We advise all the candidates who are seeking admission to fill and submit the application form at the very beginning of admission so that they do not face any kind of problem.
Frequently Asked Questions
Due to having so many great universities, many times students get confused to choose the best one among them. We will suggest you choose your best medical university, first of all, you should decide your budget. The budget, which will be based on the entire 6 years, will include the expenses of living, food, travel, and education. After this, you shortlist those universities which fit your budget. Then go through each university in detail. Go to their official website to understand their method of education and technology. After taking the opinion of the experts, reach a decision.
The MBBS curriculum has been developed by Kyrgyzstan n Universities to provide the best education and practice at an affordable rate. They provide the modern medical technology and world-class facilities. There you do not need to give any kind of examination for admission and if you are financially weak then financial assistance is also available from there.